Please make sure to call our attendance line if your child will be tardy or absent. This line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! (See the Hours & Contact box on this page for our attendance line number)
Cotton Creek Elementary Attendance Concern Flow Chart
- 3-4 Absences/Tardies: Teacher Contacts Parents
- 5 Absences/Tardies: First District Letter from Assistant Principal
- 10 Absences/Tardies: Second District Letter from Assistant Principal
- 11+ Absences/Tardies: Conference with Assitant Principal; Begin Attendance Contract
- If Contract is Broken: Referred to District Truancy Office
The District is mandating that all parents who volunteer in the schools and/or chaperone fieldtrips must have their driver's license scanned ahead of time through the Raptor System. Contact the school office for more information.
Please use the following website to determine the bus route, stop time and location for your address. The following site shows the schools assigned to your address: Adams 12 Five Star Schools Bus Routes
Safety for all Cotton Creek Students
The following link includes a map and reminders about parking and traffic safety at Cotton Creek Elementary.
Due to the increased incidences of food allergies and the risks associated with these, the disruption to the learning process and in conjunction with the Superintendent Wellness Policy 3720.1.0, we will now celebrate birthdays via the classroom. Teachers may send birthday students to the office to receive a birthday pencil.
We will celebrate classroom holiday parties. Your child’s classroom parent will be in charge of coordinating the holiday parties.